IBZ-Salzchemie GmbH & Co. KG offers contract research
Technical Inorganic Chemistry │ Geotechnics │ Immobilization of Contaminants │
Development of Construction Materials │ Salt Technology
We realize your research and development! Our core competences concern all aspects that are related to technical inorganic chemistry. We offer flexible solutions for the whole range of process development and optimization, starting from literature survey and feasibility studies, via experiments in laboratory and pilot scale, through to consulting and advice during realization in industrial scale. Beside the lab tests itself, we accomplish the majority of the analytics in-house at our facility. This enables short-term fulfillment of the test program in a flexible and adaptive way.
All investigations are realized user-specific in close cooperation with our clients. Short realization times and confidentiality are main aspects of our work. Therefore, references are named only to a limited extent. All investigations follow good laboratory practice guidelines and base on the state of the art.
Our main working areas are:
We have many years of experience in many other areas. So talk to us!
+++BITTE NICHT LÖSCHEN+++
- QVF 10 liter reaction unit (temperature-controlled mixing vessel including condenser and reflux valve)
- 0.5 liter flotation cell (for pre-testing)
- Denver D12 laboratory flotation equipment including 10 liter flotation cell
- Flotation machine with 1 x 4 and 2 x 2 flotation cells (7 liters each)
- Evaporator/crystallizer (high grade steel material: 1.4571) with 5, 20 and 60 liter media volume for heating up to 160 °C and work under vacuum
- 4 liter DTB crystallizer (including fines separation loop)
- Miniplant for crystallization experiments with 1, 2, 3 and 4 liter stirred tank reactors
- Flow cells with different volumes and flow directions for determination of dissolution kinetics (Solution Mining)
- Normag stirred tank reactor 10 liter, temperature-controlled, distillation head included
- Ion exchange columns of different volumes (temperature-controlled)
- Laboratory dissolver
- Laboratory jaw crusher
- IKA magicLab (colloid milling, dispersing)
- Acrylic glass columns of different sizes for injections tests (including pumps for slurries and brines)