IBZ-Salzchemie GmbH & Co. KG
Your business partner for contract research, nanomaterials and training courses in salt technology.
The European Union and the Development Bank of Saxony (SAB) support the projects:
"Database and modeling tool for salt solutions"
"Extensions of the toolbox for the conservation of stone, mortar and plaster"
IBZ-Salzchemie GmbH & Co. KG, an integrated consulting and service company acting worldwide was founded in 2003. Our clients are mining and chemical companies, geotechnical service firms as well as engineering companies around the world. We provide services in:
- Process development and optimization, especially for mineral processing
- Environmental remediation by in-situ immobilization of contaminants
- Geochemistry and geotechnics including soil and rock sealing by grouting
- Prevention of scale formation (CaCO3, gypsum etc.) in pipes and pumps
- Development of construction materials
- Training courses, mainly related to the processing of salts
All Research & Development and consultancy is based on the State of the Art and is carried out in modern laboratories with extensive equipment. We realize own research projects, whereby we are focused on separation technologies, geotechnics, nanomaterials, immobilization of contaminants and material science.
IBZ-Salzchemie GmbH & Co. KG is the producer of a broad range of special materials for the conservation of stone, mortar and plaster (CaLoSiL® – CaLoXiL®) and for the removal of biological growth (CaSoPaL®).